New World Wealth has again released its annual Top 10 SA residential estates on Monday, which included Atlantic Beach Estate as one of the Top 10 in South Africa at number 8.
Considering the sheer number of estates in South Africa now, this is an incredible feat which we can all be extremely excited about.
New World Wealth is a global wealth intelligence and market research company. They provide customized services to: wealth managers, family offices, real estate professionals, migration platforms and fund managers.
Based in Johannesburg, New World Wealth interview’s over 800 high net worth individuals every year in order to determine their preferences and boasts an in-house high net worth individual database, which comprises dossiers on over 150,000 individuals from around the world.
The ranking Criteria employed by New World Wealth includes:
- Security – access gate, private security personnel.
- Activities – gym, swimming pool, golf, horse riding, polo, tennis.
- Facilities – shops, offices, parks, gathering places, children playgrounds, schools, hospitals.
- Quality and design of houses.
- Space – average stand size and placing / spacing of houses.
- Views, scenery and wildlife.
- Appeal to wealthy buyers.
- Resale and price growth potential.
The final ranking published looked as follows:
- Val die Vie
- Steyn City
- Whalerock Ridge
- De Zalze
- Atlantic Beach
- Highland Gate
Our challenge of course is to continually improve and maintain our facilities in order to enable us to compete with the newer Estate’s in particular, which offer new and up-to-date facilities and services.
Keep up the good work everyone; it undoubtedly pays to keep your home well maintained and up-to-date.
For the full article, click here.