The Atlantic Beach Homeowners Association NPC publishes the service providers based on the following criteria:
- That the service provider has been doing business with or supplying products to residents on the estate for more than one year.
- That the Association has not received any complaints or warnings pertaining to the service levels or quality of the products supplied by these suppliers.
- That a homeowner residing on the estate, having made use of their services, endorses the service provider’s application, by way of a signed recommendation form.
- That the service provider has signed an agreement with the Association which sets out the conditions, as well as the acknowledgement that they have familiarised themselves with the Association’s Code of Conduct.
- That the service provider has paid to the Association an annual fee to advertise on the Association’s website as a preferred supplier.
- Atlantic Beach Homeowners Association NPC reserves the right to refuse advertisers at Management’s discretion.
Notwithstanding the criteria applied, anyone making use of any of the service providers advertised on the Atlantic Beach Homeowners Association’s website, do so entirely at their own risk and the Atlantic Beach Homeowners Association does not take any responsibility for the quality of services, products provided or the conduct of any of the preferred service providers.