Pace Painting and Waterproofing
Pace CC was established in 1982 and has over 31 years of waterproofing and painting experience.
The name was derived from a waterproofing product we imported from America. We are a family
business of three generations.
Pace CC have a staff accomplishment (including office staff) of Twenty-five (25) and also work with
Sub-contractors who have a staff accomplishment of twenty (20).
WATERPROOFING: We are able to carry out any type of waterproofing that is required in the
building industry, using:
- EPOXY CEMENT – for tanking out of basements of buildings that are built into the sides of hills
and mountains. (Treatment against rising and penetrating damp).
- TORCH-ON – waterproofing applied by heat fusion. Torch-on is applied onto flat concrete
decks, balconies, and parapet walls with flashings.
- CAVA-STOP / WATER BLOCK – is applied to face brick walls/pointing and tiles – applied by
either low-pressure spray or gravity feed method.
- WATERPROOF PAINT – walls are treated with two coats of a waterproof paint.
- MEMBRANE – cracks, roof sheet overlaps, roof screws, flashings, cappings and roof tiles are
sealed by the application of membrane embedded into four coats of waterproof paint or
Super Laycryl / Laykold.
ROOFING: We replace and repair all types of roofs – industrial and commercial.
- Erecting of new IBR, Corrugated Iron, Zincalume® and or Poly Carb / PVC roof sheets as well
as Shutter Board.
PAINTING: We paint commercial / industrial buildings and residential houses.
- New complexes and buildings.
- Redecoration of old buildings and houses.We have painted buildings up to 12 floors high and have the work force to carry out any size job,
We are prepared to work over weekends to complete our work.