The Leisure Centre is the heart of many of our community and recreational activities..
Members and guests can either sweat it out on our tennis courts or in our gym, or simply unwind in and around the swimming pool, in the sun or the shade of our pergolas and umbrellas. Our facilities also include a business hub with PC’s, internet access and a printer..
The Leisure Centre is open during the following hours:
Monday to Friday – (6am to 8pm)
Saturday and Sunday – (7am to 8pm).
Leisure Centre Guidelines:
The practice facility is for the exclusive use of the residents and members of the Golf Club. Practice balls are available from the Leisure Centre Reception
- Children under the age of 15 must be supervised when visiting the Leisure Centre
- Children under the age of 15 must have adult supervision around the swimming pool area
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the Fitness Centre (gym)
- The Fitness Centre (gym) is strictly for residents use only
- Suitable shoes and clothing are required for the use of the Tennis Courts and the Fitness Centre (gym)
- Homeowners guests are welcome to use the Leisure Centre facilities (excluding fitness centre) at no cost, but have to be accompanied by the resident
- Residents must inform the Leisure Centre Team of any guests wishing to use the Leisure Centre facilities (accompanied by the resident), prior to their arrival
- Members must provide their own towels for swimming, shower and gym usage
- Anybody found vandalizing Leisure Centre equipment or property will be asked to leave the premises
- No pets are allowed at the Leisure Centre
- No ALCOHOL is allowed to be brought into the Leisure Centre by members or their guests
- No smoking is allowed in and around the pool area, accept for allocated smoking areas
- In order to make use of the outdoor braai facility at the Leisure Centre, a booking must be made prior to arriving.
Operating hours are:
MONDAY to FRIDAY: 6:00am to 8:00pm
SATURDAY/SUNDAY: 7:00am to 8:00pm
Any person who does not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave the facility or will be escorted off the premises by security.